Saturday, October 15, 2005

Their first date

Friday was originally supposed to be chore day. As in, Oh crap, my to-do list at the end of the week is just as long as it was at the beginning of the week, so I'd better get some stuff done today so that when Chad checks up on me, I'll have something to report back to him. (Bwahahahaha...) We spent the morning getting groceries and cat food and prescriptions and photos from the lab. We still had things left to do.

But then, after lunch, the phone rang. And it was Autum, asking if Liam could come out and play. Who was I to say no??

So Liam and Autum (who, as luck has it, lives not too far away) went for a nice long walk together. (They were kind enough to allow Jeannine and I to tag along and, oh yeah, push their strollers). It was a beautiful day for a walk and who knows, it could be the last. We pushed the kiddies around for a while and then wound up at the park, where Autum (remember I said she is all business, and beyond the baby stuff?) likes to swing. Not one to want to appear too sissy in front of his little friend, Liam had to give the swing a try, too. Did he like it? Well, I caught a tiny little smile. I'll take that as a yes.

0 comments: