Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Family portrait days

I have not had my camera out much over the past month or so - in a bit of a slump, I guess. But yesterday we got together with the family at the trailer, and Dana requested a family photo. Here it is: Liam may not be smiling, but at least he is looking at the camera - and that's an improvement from this time last year (which I guess was the spawning of the annual-family-photo-at-the-trailer idea): It may well be that all I did was set up the tripod, hit the timer and run to get into the photo myself - but at least it gave me a bit of warm-up for today, when I did some family pictures for my friend Anne. Boy, did I feel rusty. And the last time I saw these kids, I swear they were not this big! How photogenic are they??...I'm back in the saddle, baby!... and looking forward to getting some more practise.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Adorable shots! And you ahve crocs on!!!!!!!!! The horror!!!

megan said...

Hey there,

Sign me up for a practice round! I didn't get the girls birthday shots done this year (bad mother).
Those shots are great especially the top one. (where are the other two kids?)

Carrie said...

There are pics of the other kids also... just not done proofing them all yet!

Anonymous said...

The family pic turned out great (I knew you knew what you were doing with the arangement of us!) I'll have to get a copy next time I see you guys - the idea is to replace last years, isn't it? :)