Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One. Of. THOSE. Days.

Gah. I was a couple of hours late coming home from work. Shortly after I got home, we started having water problems - water that started out a little rusty and was eventually downright brown. It disappeared on its own after a couple of hours, and I would like to think it was something to do with the construction going on on the next street over, but a nagging part of my mind is saying that we are going to need to tear our walls down and start ripping out pipes. (Our next door neighbours swear their water was fine, which lends credibility to this theory). Got NO homework done. My idiot professor STILL has not shared a sample exam with us as he promised. Luckily, Liam had a good night, what little of it I saw (have I mentioned that the past few nights I've picked him up from daycare, he has come running up to me rather than crying when I attempt to wrestle him into the car? - and tonight I got showered with hugs when I walked in the door so late. SO CUTE.) Still not sure how I am going to pull this next week off. If I owe you an email or a phone call, it may be a few days yet.

0 comments: