Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to reality

We're home from our trip, which was lovely (albeit snowy), but reality has set in in a major way - ugh. We weren't in bed until the wee hours of Monday morning, I was at work all day yesterday, then had school last night - which I will be sure to gripe about in the future. Definitely more to come on that. I haven't had a chance to look through our trip photos yet but will post some when I can.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day to everyone (it's amazing what you can find on the internet). Coming to you from Jolly Prudence - that's my honourary name for the day. Pirate Name Generator

Now, off to complete a pick-me-up online purchase... what do you think... this:...or this?...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spoke too soon. What are those things? Scrapbooking crap?

Captain Esmerelda

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. Trying to think of who I know that could be an Esmerelda?...

Not scrapbooking crap - jewellery!...

Jolly Prudence

Anonymous said...

I like the top one!

Love,
Deadeye Esmerelda

Dawn said...

okay, had to check the properties on those and spy........those are stinkin cute!!! It's toss up, they are both cute!

Carrie said...

My faith in the Pirate Name Generator has been shattered now that there are two Esmereldas. Curses!! PS Megan, I know that was you, the use of the word 'crap' gives it away.

I shouldn't have bothered asking for feedback because I hit the buy button not two minutes later - and wound up choosing the top one (glad to see you agreed Mandy!) I figured the white would be more versatile than the orange. Liam wears a lot of orange... me, not so much. Plus, I love the back (it says 'She tricked and treated and ate candy all night'. Sounds like something I would do!)

Anonymous said...

I don't like my pirate name but just for fun, I put Darin's name in...his name would be a good one for The Patrick.

You should buy the second one too.

megan said...

Blogger just ate my comment and it always sounds silly typing the 2nd time.

Anyway Captain beats Dead Eye and what type of jewllery is it? How much time do you really spend on the internet and where do you find this stuff?

Carrie said...

Necklace (charm).

A lot.

All over the place.