Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy birthday, Henry!!!

Today Henry officially turns 1. Happy Birthday, Henry! Here are a few more shots from the party... still trying to get through them.

This week also marks a milestone for me, but it's a sad one... I am a student again. I'm taking a strategic management course, which is the capstone course of my business degree. It's not offered very often, so I am gritting my teeth and taking it now... rather than waiting for the next time it comes up, which could be who knows when. My first assignment is due next week. I was full of good intentions, thinking I could tough it out and knock this course off without any trouble... well... Mallory is trying to prove otherwise. Normally she settles down for the night around 9-9:30. Liam went to bed early last night, and I was hoping to get Mallory down early too, so I could spend an hour or so getting my assignment started. Not so!!! Totally not so!! She was wide, wide awake from about 5 p.m. til nearly midnight last night, and up early this morning again, too. Arrrrghhh. So much for having time for schoolwork. I'm starting to worry I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

Speaking of which... that's it from me today... I'm going to see if I can't get a bit of work done while she's sleeping now. Who knows how long it will last.

(Forgive the wacky layout here. I'm not going to take the time to try to figure out how to fix it!!)

0 comments: