Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mallory goes to school

This week, I was invited to go talk about photography and assist with a photography assignment in Mrs. Clingersmith's classroom at Errol Village Public School. Liam spent the morning with Gramma and Grampa, who spoiled him with breakfast at McDonalds, a trip down to feed the geese, new Jibbitz for his Crocs and lunch made to order (grilled cheese, of course). My little nursling tagged along with me; she can't eat McDonalds and doesn't have Crocs, anyway. I'm typing one handed again, so this will be short, but I do have to say I was surprised by how popular Mallory was with the students. I don't think I ever paid any attention to babies when I was their age. This photo was totally unposed; just Mal getting an overwhelming sendoff from the class, which culminated with them spontaneously breaking into a lullabye to help get her to sleep. It was too cute!
Pardon the scribbling on the young man's face... I don't want to post the kids' mugs without their parents' OK.

2 comments:

megan said...

Where the heck us Eroll Village?

Carrie said...

Sarnia area. Who knew, right?