Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Needing about 4 more hours per day


...but only if my kids, husband, and, yes, cat spend those hours asleep, so that I can hoard them all for myself!

I also need to figure out how to catch up on everything I've been meaning to post. Just a few months ago, I wondered how I could stretch a few photos out to post over the course of a week. Now, I have about 20 I want to post every single day, and a huge backlog of shtuff I have been meaning to get to... but not enough time to do it... one of these days you will log on and just find a string of about 100 or so pictures!

Anyway, yesterday was a busy day. Aunty Jenn came to spend the day with us, something that we will have to keep up for the next several months that I'm not working and she has some free weekdays. (Only next time I'm thinking we should do it in London... at Storybook Gardens and the new Hyde Park shopping areas, perhaps?? :) ) She helped me take a few photos of me and my girlie - something I have not had much of a chance to do yet - so you know I was all over that! Thanks Jenn, there are definitely some keepers!

We also had a visit from Uncle Ron and Aunt Anne, and then Megan took some time off work and we went out for lunch while Gramma and Grampa came to babysit and the kids ran them ragged. However, I think Gramma and Grampa ran Liam ragged, too. As soon as I got home from lunch, he came in from being outside, took off his shoes and hat, and asked me to pick him up and take him up to bed for a nap. Like that happens very often!!

To wrap up a busy day, I had book club last night... and Mallory came out to it, too.

All this girl talk has me thinking that it seems Liam is being neglected these days... something I definitely hope is not true! To prove it... here's what he has been up to lately:I hope everyone is looking forward to Lost tonight as much as I am. For once in my life I have been staying away from the spoilers, but I hear you can read about the entire episode here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the pics turned out...I get nervous just holding your camera! :)
Storybook Gardens sounds fantastic! I haven't been in years!! Just let me know when...

Dawn said...

look at her chunky little cheeks! Love them!

Watch Liam sitting like that, it's sooooooo bad for their legs as they are growing. Gavin sits like that all the time and his Occupational Therapist freaks! They call it the dreaded "W" position. (not policing your child, but I had no clue until they showed me how bad his legs are bowing from sitting like that!) :o)

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. HECK.

Now we only have to wait NINE MONTHS to find out what is going on! I may need some spoilers for next season...

Anonymous said...

Emily loves her Mr. Potato Head too - Nana bought it for her birthday and she plays at least 2 rounds a day. Hers has firefighter gear, some normal stuff, and a 'lady' set. I wish I'd picked up the mermaid accessories when I saw them a few months ago. LOL I did see a clown set recently.

Carrie said...

Liam NEVER sits like this - which is why I thought it was so cute when I saw him. I will be on the lookout for it now!!

Carrie said...

I'm glad to hear there are accessory kits available. I've never seen them... just hoping I can find some!