Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend wrapup

I swear that my year off is going to be gone before I know it... I can't believe how much faster time seems to be flying now than it ever did while I was working. I've been off now for two months! Still pretty much walking around in a sleep-deprived stupor... Mallory has been up all night now (like, 1 - 5 a.m. inclusive) for 3 nights in a row. Not sure how the Americans do it going back to work after just six weeks. Incidentally, I had my ten-year service anniversary with my company on the weekend, too. I picked a stereo system out of the service award catalog and I'm hoping it arrives soon. The stereo in the nursery (which I bought with babysitting money at the age of 16) seems like it's about to go... I'd like to have a replacement lined up before that happens.

Anyway, it was a busy weekend... like, when is it not?... we were in Toronto on Saturday for cousin Henry's first birthday. I still have a stack of photos to weed through... these are just some of my favourites.Steph finally got to celebrate Mother's Day this year... she missed out by 2 days last year.I had a wonderful Mother's Day, and was spoiled rotten, but my very favourite gift of all was a pair of very cool rainboots that Liam gave me so we can puddle-jump together.
(I'm typing one-handed here, hence the brevity. I'm starting to realize I can't keep waiting for the opportunity to type two-handed... because it very often doesn't materialize!!)
We went out to the trailer for Mother's Day proper. Liam remembered it from last year and had a blast.

This one cracks me up... looking very ready for Top Gun, but wait... is that... a milk beard???

0 comments: