Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bonk!

A few weeks ago, Dawn was saying that her little guy Gavin was getting clumsier and clumsier and then one day - pop! - his eardrum burst from a stewing infection and the mystery was solved. I am half wondering if we are heading down that same path. Liam has never had an ear infection in his life, but lately he has been falling all over the place. Yesterday he was at Cindy's and when I went to pick him up at the end of the day, he came running down the driveway to see me... at least, he tried to... instead, he tripped over his own feet, and wound up doing a massive faceplant on the concrete. Today he fell flat on his face and cracked his nose on the hardwood floors at least twice. I was surprised both times that there was no blood after hearing the noise it made. Yegads. I thought we were through with the daily injuries a year ago, and here they are cropping up again...

0 comments: