Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chain mail that works!

Yesterday was an exciting day for Liam. Besides getting sheared like a sheep (it is always so dramatic to see him go from full-out Afro to barely-there hair), he got two packages in the mail thanks to the Sticker Swap that Dawn invited us to join. I don't think I have ever forwarded on a piece of chain mail in my life, but this one seemed worthwhile: send a pack of stickers to the #1 kid on the list, bump the #2 kid up to the #1 position, and add your own kid as #2. Forward the email to 6 people and presto - your kid should get 36 packs of stickers in the mail within the next few weeks.

We dutifully sent off a pack of Spiderman stickers last week, and lo and behold we got that one pack and then some back yesterday. The only problem is not even knowing who some of the stickers came from. Whoever you are... thank you! Liam's favourite thing to do with his stickers? Put them on his forehead and walk around the house laughing at himself. Goofball.

And if anyone wants in on this sticker swap, I still need to forward the email on because I had a couple of people back out... so let me know if you're interested and I will hook you up. I would hate to be the one to break the chain now!!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

SHEESH! I start the thing and we got squat so far! :o) Glad he has some coming!

I need to see that picture of Mal bigger that you posted on "our" site. LOVE IT!!!!! I found a dress too! I will post more about it later or tomorrow, so swamped at work today!