Monday, June 18, 2007

Meh.

Not feeling so chatty today. Chad was away this weekend and I still need to catch up on my rest as a result. :) Went for a swim at Megan's on Saturday (which was fun but nerve-wracking - Liam has graduated to that stage of being fearless and thinking he's invincible, and not always giving me warning when he decides he wants to jump into the pool and have me catch him!) Yesterday I went to my mom and dad's for the day and met up with Steph, Mike, Henry and Katrina there. Pulled up behind Chad on the highway last night so we got to enjoy the drive home together. :) So much for Father's Day though - we didn't get to spend a lot of time together. We will make it up to you Chad!

Some pics from yesterday: Henry getting a kick out of the rainwater bucket.Henry and Steph. The colour went wacky on this one, so B&W was my only option! Sometimes they look an awful lot alike to me... this is one of those times.Mallory hanging out with Grampa.

Most of my pics of Liam are blurry. He is quick on his feet these days. :)

ETA... found a good one!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I absolutely love the pic of Steph & Henry. He looks like such a little boy now...where did the baby go???

Dawn said...

That is a great shot of your sister and Henry! I love the contrast on the BW! YUMMY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have this Saturday free...the weather is hot and the splah pads are open!!

Are you absolutely loving the book??

Carrie said...

I have a marathon hair appointment on Saturday - high time to get rid of these roots and get things cut! I haven't had a haircut since February!

As for the book... so far I am just totally confused. I am only a couple of chapters in. I've read the part where he first travels back to himself, and now I'm at the part where he first meets Clare when she is 6 - I hope getting through this part will help me get the gist of this time travel stuff. Stephen Hawking I am not!!!