Thursday, June 07, 2007

Plays well with others

A few weeks ago, Liam went out to spend the morning with Gramma and Grampa, and came home with 3 of the Shrek toys they are giving out with Happy Meals at McDonald's right now. So impressed was I with these toys that Chad and I took him back for another Happy Meal later that week (*hanging head in shame*) because I wanted to get the donkey, too. How awful is that? Anyway, Liam didn't have any clue who Shrek was before these toys came home, but he has loved playing with them in the meantime, so they are at least serving a purpose.

And here is what I found after I left the room when he was playing one day, and came back a few minutes later:
Sweet little dude - he wanted Mallory to get in on the action, too.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

So you have the Baby Shrek (don't know it's real name!) that talks! A coworker has it on her desk and the thing annoys the CRAP out of me! LOL! We are so immature that we play the thing over the PA system in the building for laughs!

Dawn said...

that is supposed to be "DO" you have baby shrek.......why can't we go back and edit posts??

Carrie said...

No, we just have the regular Shrek, Puss n Boots, the donkey and Gingy... and I still cannot for the life of me figure out half the things they say!!