Tuesday, July 10, 2007

O happy day!

Today the FedEx man paid a visit. The Scrapbook Trends 'Babies 2007' idea book is out! I have two pages in this book, one paper and one digital. ST does not pay for publications - instead, they ship 'goodie boxes' of product. I was pleasantly surprised by (a) how full it was and (b) how current the stuff is (I was a bit worried it might just be full of Precious Moments stickers...) It's a good thing I have a girl now, because there is plenty of pink in it, including a large baby girl page kit. In total there are about 4 page kits (though when I say 'page kit' they contain about ten papers each... i.e. enough for far more than just one page), several sets of stamps and an acrylic block to mount them, a large pack of rubons, lots of stickers, two different chipboard sets, lots of ribbon (how did they know I like orange??)...
My only gripe? I was paid $40 worth of product for my paper submission and only $20 worth for the digital one. What, are digital pages inferior somehow? :)
Also, I'd hoped to get 4 copies of the idea book, since you get 2 copies when you are published... but they only sent 2 in total. So I don't have as many freebies to hand out as I thought I would. Sorry!!

0 comments: