Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unbelieveable

This morning we were out, and saw some Halloween stuff, which prompted a big Halloween discussion between Liam and I. You know - when is Halloween, what is it, etc. So there I am telling Liam that Halloween is a day when you can dress up to be anything you want. And I ask him, what would you like to be this year, Liam? And you know what he says?

A frog.

Am I the ONLY ONE who remembers this from last year, and how much he hated it???

I am putting the finishing touches on the executive summary of my term paper right now, and might be heading out to the mailbox with it soon. I just got my mark back for my last assingnment, which was a B. Much more along the lines of where I was hoping and expecting to be. Maybe it's made me a little lax in effort on the term paper though - right now I am just trying to plow through and get it off my to-do list.

0 comments: