Friday, August 17, 2007

Carrie Cook, P. Eng, B. Comm

And with this exam... I am no longer a student!

Well, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but the exam was pretty easy... so I'm thinking that's a wrap. I'm actually a little ticked at how easy it was - I could have gotten away with doing a lot less work. And put a lot less pressure on myself. Guess who, after taking a consistent, two-to-three-hour afternoon nap for the past three months, refused to sleep ALL DAY yesterday, giving me panic attacks that I was somehow not going to finish reading the course syllabus in time? Gah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We'll celebrate next Saturday! :)

ps...this is my favourite picture to date!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Car - but I doubt you are done with exams. I had to remind your mother that I wrote one AFTER I retired.
Well done!

Dawn said...

Congrats!

No NAP!?! double GAAAAAAAAH! She is still a peanut to go a full day without a nap, dare I ask if she slept through the night?