Saturday, September 29, 2007

Validation!

I love making scrapbook pages for the kids, but I especially love having my printed (digital) pages in hand. I use http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/ to print, and when a shipment shows up at my door... I am all giddy. They look even better in person than they do on-screen. These are a few from the latest batch I got back (I save them up until I have 10-15 at a time to print, and then there's a few weeks' turnaround time to get them in the mail.)
And, lucky for me, I now have someone to share the joy with me. Lately, Liam has taken a huge interest in his former life - i.e. any time earlier than about a week ago. He loves looking at his baby pictures, and every time we drag out a piece of equipment for Mallory to use, he wants to see himself using it as a baby, too. And now that he knows about his scrapbook - my book, as he calls it, and we also have Mal's book - he likes to take it out to look at from time to time, and he's always interested when more pages are added. Lucky for me he's a little bit egocentric... because my ego gets a boost, too, every time I see him enjoying his book.

0 comments: