Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What we've been up to

We're still here, to be sure, only we're recovering from almost a week straight of being up 4 times every single night. In the beginning this wasn't so bad, but now that I have been doing it for nearly six months, it's beginning to wear. I don't know if it's the teething that's making Mallory even more wakeful than normal - did I mention that she got another tooth last week? - but mornings around here have just been stupid tired. Luckily, last night she was only up twice, and today I feel like a million bucks. Still stupid tired compared to most people, but better than I've been for some time.

Not much new to report, really. We've been to the Early Years Centre:
We've been continuing with Apple Week - finally got that pie made:We've been letting Liam dress himself (good thing this is only for bedtime!):All is well... and is about to get better: I'm off to take a nap.

0 comments: