Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Backlogged

Things have been hectic and as usual, it never rains but it pours - how can I go weeks with nothing brewing, and then have a mountain of material to share? This weekend was Thanksgiving, which we celebrated twice - first with dinner at the Cooks' on Saturday......aren't they cute together? Mallory is learning how to fend for herself and fight off Liam's advances... ...a request for a snap from Gramma and Grampa while we were there... ...and then on Sunday, Mallory was baptized. This is the only photo I have from the event (thanks Dad!) - the minister who performed the baptism (not our regular minister) disappeared after the service before I could request a posed shot, and between trying to get lunch together for everyone back at our house, and the fact that Mallory put in two new teeth on Sunday and was therefore either (a) sleeping or (b) irritable for the rest of the day, I didn't even get a photo of her dressed up. So if anyone who was there has one they can email me, I would really appreciate it.This was the first time I can recall seeing Liam actually playing with his cousin Henry. Even if by 'playing' I mean that they chased each other around the house about 50 times... Liam being fuelled, perhaps, by the chocolate turkey he'd just polished off. That's what holidays are for, right?
More to come... still have to cover Monday, not to mention the fact that - sniff - it's my baby's half birthday today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good pictures. Thanks for the one of us.