Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Here's my excuse

In a tag-team effort to help me set a PR in the Sleep Deprivation Olympics, Mallory was up 7 times last night (including a nice hour-long stretch at 5 a.m.) and Liam was up once. I am starting to feel like I am being Punk'd. Normal babies don't do this, right??

Anyway, that's why there's photos today instead of content... because I am off to take my second nap of the day (that is, just as soon as I finish watching my Tivo'd version of last night's episode of 'The Hills'... my newest vice). We are skipping baby group right now, which I hate doing (especially since we weren't there last week) but Mallory fell asleep while eating and I am all about getting her back on track today.

Mallory @ (gasp, sob) 25 weeks

Trying Cheerios for the first time

Snail hunting - one thing I am NOT going to join in on

Our first puddle jumping session in several months
(All photos from yesterday)

0 comments: