Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How much trouble can one little girl be?

A lot... when she refuses to sleep! Last night was another all-nighter with her. I've confirmed now that teeth numbers 5 & 6 are in, but I don't think that's why she was up; she was just being social. Groooooooan. Liam was up, too. All I can say is, I'm glad it was last night and not tonight, because with both of them up, both of us parents were required; and Chad just left this morning on a trip to NYC. I had forgotten about this one, but the travel season is not over yet! As much as it would kill me to be away from the kids for 4 days, were I in his shoes... I have to admit that I'm jealous... because 3 nights in the comfy, quiet sanctuary of the Hyatt? Sounds wonderful right about now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mal's little hair clip! I think I feel a craft project coming on...
:)

Carrie said...

You know, I didn't make it, but I'm sure they can't be hard to make.

My source is www.shopmayapapaya.com ... yes, it's an Etsy storefront!