Friday, November 23, 2007

Angel/devil

So far today he has gotten himself on the potty every time he's had to go, and we've had NO ACCIDENTS! - not even when we had to leave the house this morning and a half-hour trip wound up lasting more than an hour. He even woke up dry this morning. I have heard people say that if you take a long weekend to train consistently, you should be 90% of the way there by the end of the weekend. Maybe the third day really is the charm? (Or, maybe I am just jinxing myself by saying that...) I know there are more accidents in store for us but this is really helping to boost confidence for both of us. While out, I picked up one of those cushiony insert toilet seats (and caved and spent the extra $4 when he said he wanted the Thomas the Train one, not the plain white one) and he really seems to like it.
Somebody else has figured out how to climb up in her highchair seat, and look at her giving me attitude when I tell her to sit down. What's worse is the reason why she's climbing up: the TV is on behind her. We flipped from the news to Treehouse at Liam's request and she immediately stopped eating and had to watch. I fear that this one's going to be a couch potato - she can't get enough of the TV.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Liam reading in bed?? That's my boy!!!