Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter recap

A year ago at this time, on Easter Monday, my water had just broken and I was scrambling to finish packing before heading to the hospital. (Funny how I left so much packing to the last minute despite being TWO WEEKS OVERDUE). I am happy to say that this year is different!

Last night I had this conversation with Liam:
Me: Did you have a good day today?
Liam: Yeah!
Me: What was your favourite part of the day?
Liam: When we had Easter!
Me: What part of Easter did you like best?
Liam: When me got my M&Ms!

He said a couple of weeks ago that he wanted M&Ms for Easter, and he specified that he wanted red and blue and green ones. The Easter Bunny gave him one of those little eggs filled with M&Ms in shades of pastel pink, purple, green and blue. Liam was very quick to point out that the Easter Bunny got the colours wrong, but he was pretty happy with them nonetheless!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I <3 the santa pjs!!!!!
......and so jealous of your layouts done before the holiday is a distant memory! Great job!

Carrie said...

I have one word for you, Dawn: TEMPLATE!!!!

:P