Saturday, April 19, 2008

Did you miss us?

Still alive and kicking... just having a jam-packed week. Showing the old house, lots going on with the new house, busy at work, Mallory cutting two molars and Liam perhaps entering the "Terrible Threes" after we escaped the "Terrible Twos" unscathed... I mean, really, is there a valid reason for him to throw a tantrum when I go in his bedroom? - lately he has been trying to set a lot of not-going-to-fly boundaries. You are three years old mister (and just barely!), and your mother is going to go in your bedroom if she wants to...

Hoping life gets back to normal soon... though I think this is normal, now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes. Three.

They tell me it gets better. Since "they" are the ones that told me this was coming, I can only hope they're being honest about this too. ((Hugs))