Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts...

I have had just a completely suck-ass day, the details of which I will not bore you with here, and I am having a hard time getting this little black cloud hanging over my head to move on. (Who's the cartoon character I am thinking of right now that has the same? - I can't for the life of me remember.) Anyway, I do have to say that looking at these pics from the weekend puts a tiny little smile on the corners of my mouth. Uncle Darin and Aunty Jenn got Liam an apron and kids' cookbook for his birthday, and he was so happy to use them both on Sunday: we made Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars together and boy, were they tasty. It would have done my spirits good to be able to go home tonight and have one of said Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars... unfortunately, we've already polished them off. Damn.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Eeyore

Dawn said...

Cheer up sweetie, this too shall pass!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah! he is so cute!! and the apron matches the mixer...i didn't even plan that!!

hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Anonymous said...

it was Linus from Peanuts