Sunday, April 03, 2005

The view from here

Another weekend down - it's Sunday night and I never did get around to the pile of work I brought home. If I can defer it for five more days it won't be my problem anymore, right? :) Unfortunately it's not delayable - it's a presentation that I have to do on Wednesday. So I may come to regret having frittered away my free time.

This weekend was Jennifer's bridal shower (yesterday) and Chad's birthday (today). We also went to Cory and Megan's for dinner last night. So all in all, time flew. Add that to the usual routine of cleaning/errands/groceries etc. and it's no wonder it's almost Monday.

Did another photo this week - this one is kind of odd, but very different from the others I've done.



Another good thing about delivering early would be that I'd be off the hook with these photos - I am running WAY short on ideas.

0 comments: