Monday, August 24, 2009

From the 'Random' file

Today I placed an order for 445 prints that cost $386 and some change. I don't do that too often. (Luckily, not all of the prints are for me - I won't be footing the entire bill!) I have always heard that selling prints is a lot more profitable than doing a shoot and burn, but I don't think it's for me. Entirely too much work!I am reeeeeally hoping the shuttle launch scheduled for 2+ hours from now is scrubbed. Sorry, NASA, I don't mean to jinx you, but...Chad and I just finished watching the movie Taken, which has got to be one of the worst movies ever. Then again, last night we finished watching The Reader, which Chad did not care one bit for, either. Those two movies pretty much bookend opposite ends of the movie spectrum. It seems that Chad is a hard guy to please.