Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9 years

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. While we did go out for lunch today to celebrate, the rest of our day has not been the romantic escape that 9 years actually deserves. Instead, we went to Meet the Teacher night. I know we already know Mrs. Garrow, but Liam was excited to show us around his classroom again, including stops at his new table, his new coat hook, etc. Now that the kids are in bed, I am going to get to work on my costume for Hallowbash, which is coming up on Saturday night. I have to be a cheerleader and so far my shirt is a blank slate - I need to do some cutting and ironing-on to get it looking right. I also have to get the skirt that I bought from eBay in the mail either tomorrow or Friday... otherwise it might be a trip to the fabric store on Friday afternoon, followed by a late night trying to cobble something together, if it does not show up in time!

0 comments: