Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brunch

Just a quick share from Sunday brunch. 18 people including 8 kids in one 'party' room, which was pretty small for any sort of party, if you ask me. It was fun, but not all that relaxing, what with the chasing of the kids, stopping them from licking and banging on the glass wall, etc. I have more photos from brunch but haven't had time to edit them yet. Work is busy and I've had the camera out lots also... everyone's trying to get their pictures done before Christmas! The good news is that my lens made it back safe, sound, and fixed, and I had it in time for the wedding, too. And the icing on the cake is that being forced into using a different lens while it was gone made me learn some new tricks with it and realize that - dare I say it? - I might even like it better! They each have their own time and place, but it will definitely be coming out more often from now on.

More brunch photos may come eventually... like I dunno... February, maybe, once all the hubbub dies down?

(Seeing this shot reminds me that I still haven't even posted (or edited) Thanksgiving! Eeep!)

0 comments: