Friday, January 21, 2011

It was a very good day

Early morning swim - first time I hit 2 km. (It was nice not having to rush out of the pool to make it into work!) Photo session with the kids that resulted in some shots that I love.Tried our hand at making homemade pretzels. Took a leisurely trip to the library. Funny, I used to go there for books - now we go there and the kids make a beeline for the computers set up in the childrens' room. Ran a few errands.Came home and caught up on a couple of episodes of Oprah, recorded earlier in the week. Made a batch of Valentine's Day cookies. Yes, this means it was a white flour/carb heavy day, but so worth it!Watched Mallory model several different outfits in anticipation of a birthday party tomorrow. She didn't pick what I would have picked, but will look super cute nonetheless.Now I'm just hoping the cold doesn't cause anything catastrophic at work - looking forward to more fun on the weekend.

0 comments: