Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Can't wait til Friday!

I'm interrupting the Easter stream of thought to comment on the royal wedding this Friday. Can I just say how happy I am that my Fridays off line up with the wedding? Because if I'd had to work on Friday, well, I think I might have had to take a vacation day.

Mallory is getting excited too. She is planning to wear her Cinderella dress for the event. Even though I hardly think the Middletons are hurting - I'm sure Kate's story does not have a 'rags' chapter to it...

I remember watching Prince Charles and Princess Diana get married in 1981, and I think it's very cool that now Mallory and I can watch this wedding together (along with Liam, who is only somewhat less excited, and some friends) at roughly the same age. Thank goodness for modern technology, though. We will not be getting up in the wee hours to do it - we will DVR the event and watch at a more reasonable hour!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

oooohhhh how fun!