Monday, May 02, 2011

A new cousin

edit 5-1-1 by carriecook
Jonah Lucas Ryan Cook - born on Friday. I don't think big brother Ethan realizes yet that this new kid is not going anywhere... but he also doesn't seem to be the type that will mind.edit 5-1-2 by carriecook

All of the Cook cousins. One day - one day - we will get a picture with everyone looking the same way and not being goofy.
edit 5-1-4 by carriecook

The shirt says it all.

(I have just about run out of photo upload space on Blogger, so these photos are linked from Flickr. Which is a pain, and also explains why the formatting is all messed up. This could be the beginning of the end of Too Many Cooks.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading Too Many Cooks since Liam was a few months old. I'd be sad to see the blog end!

jenn said...

thank you so, so much! I was just telling Darin I wanted a BIG picture for the mantle...that top one is it!!! We had a great visit yesterday...thanks again!

(PS...love Liam's birthday pics!!)

Carrie said...

Anonymous: thank you for your patronage! I never really expected this little experiment to last so long. :)

Jenn: if we get together for more pictures I do have a few more sibling shots in mind. And PS - one day, I *will* get Ethan to smile at me!!