Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend wrapup

This weekend broke down as follows:

Friday - we took the kids to the movies to see Rio. How this started was that, as part of its centennial celebration, our company rented out the Capitol theatre and was supposed to do a free screening of Wall-E for employees and their families. Except that two days before the show we were notified that there were copyright issues with Wall-E or some such mess, and that the movie was being changed to Back to the Future. Which is on my all-time favourite movies list, but which isn't really appropriate for 4- and 6-year-olds. Rio it was.

On Saturday we went to Henry's birthday party, and I have only got one photo from that so far (it's the old 'too few hours in the day' excuse again). Don't worry though, I am sure more will be showing up later.On Sunday, Jonah came over to have some pictures done. I have not weeded through them all yet but I did get through the first few, including a few 'Cook Cousins' shots. Coordinating 4 kids was a bit chaotic but we done good!(Poor little Jonah. It's a good thing he's so bendy!!)

Tonight, on account of having just finished a big project that has occupied my every waking hour for the past three weeks, I am going to indulge in some photo editing time and go to bed early. And I am really looking forward to it.

0 comments: