Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Never a dull moment

Last night, when Chad came home from work, I was upstairs tending to Liam. I hadn't seen him in a bit so I went looking for him, and I found him lying in Mallory's crib, crying. I was playing 20 questions with him, trying to figure out why he was crying. Did he want out of the crib? (He can climb in, but not out.) Was he feeling sick? Was he hungry? Did he want company? Did he hurt himself? Did he want me to bring him his stuffed bunny?

After a few minutes of this, Chad walked in door and I heard something to the effect of "What the heck is going on ?" come out of his mouth. Which made sense when I came back downstairs and saw what he was looking at: namely, this:I don't know how or why Mallory decided to climb into the dishwasher while I was upstairs with Liam - and it's not like she had more than two or three minutes to decide to do just that. But she did.

Lor' help me.

1 comments:

The Robiltons said...

you need a copy of "What's Wrong Little Pookie?"