Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I will be going out on November 20th.

This is so embarrassing. The acting is laughable. The script is hokey. Kristen Stewart drives me crazy (and I don't mean that in a good way). So why am I so excited to see it??

Heck, I am even getting a kick out of the fan-made trailers. This one came out a few months ago, long before the official trailer. It's a mix of clips from the first movie and stand-ins portraying the storyline of the second. It's pretty impressive, if you ask me.


Long before that though... I am going to see this one with my book club. It was a selection of ours a couple of years ago, and we are all dying to see it translate to film. The ending was totally changed for the movie - that has my curiosity piqued.

I got a shot today, and my arm is killing me. No more typing.

0 comments: