Monday, June 29, 2009

Where the hell are the cupcakes?

On Saturday, we threw a bridal shower for my sister Katrina, who is getting married in less than three weeks. I have spent the past twenty minutes scanning my photo folders on the computer, looking for a photo I took of the cupcakes at the shower, which were just the cutest things ever. But it's nowhere to be found. I am freaking out - I loved that picture!
Until I find it, I guess I could make do with some photos from our trip to Mitchell's Bay on Friday...

Or talk about the fun morning we had picking strawberries today (I don't have to go back to work til Thursday! Wahoo!)...
Or, I could even complain about how the fabric I ordered to make blinds for my office arrived today... but it's the wrong fabric. So much for getting those done while I have a few days off. This is what I ordered...But here is what arrived...Anyway, I have a bunch of shower photos to post, but I am running out of bandwidth here on Too Many Cooks and I have also hit my monthly upload limit on Flickr (since I still haven't gotten around to upgrading to the pro account). I will get the photos posted to Flickr on July 1 for sure. I will try to post a few more here, too, soon... just as soon as I can find that cupcake shot to lead off with.

0 comments: