Tuesday, May 09, 2006

One more week

...until this puppy hits newsstands. For those of you who have been asking about it, hopefully this will make it easier to find. Liam's page is in the 'Holidays and Celebrations' (or something like that) chapter. I will report back to you once I have found it to relay the page number. The bad news: I believe it's retailing for $15.95. For a magazine!! That's what happens when you get into specialty publications...

Last night I asked Cindy about the 'uh oh' that is all we seem to hear these days. As it turns out, it wasn't Cindy who said that when Liam fell - it was the other kids. At least we were right in thinking that he picked it up at daycare. Also speaking of daycare, I've mentioned how Liam has lost his morning appetite so that he can better partake of the snacks at Cindy's, right? This thought was confirmed to me when I read yesterday's entry in Liam's log book. For his morning snack he had a whole waffle, a whole banana, Cheerios, strawberries, and a glass of milk. I'm thinking maybe he is just so over the baby cereal thing. Maybe it's time to add some Eggos to our grocery list.

0 comments: