Thursday, May 18, 2006

Right before I take it in the chops

Liam was up many times last night, and up for the day at 5:30 this morning. I still have not caught up on my sleep since the concert Monday night so this weekend (which starts tomorrow, with a flex day), this will be me:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Luckily, the concert was well worth it. I have a split opinion of JD Fortune as the new singer for INXS. His voice and stage presence are awesome, if he's in the middle of a number. His between-song banter, however, leaves a lot to be desired. Anyway, that's probably the last time we'll see INXS; we're thinking the rest of the band will probably retire after the current tour, and live off royalties from JD as a solo artist, since he likely signed his soul away when he won their contest.

This weekend we'll also be going to Toronto to visit Liam's new little cousin Henry. My flash batteries are charging even as I speak. Prepare for baby photo overload...

0 comments: