Saturday, July 01, 2006

Celebrating Canada D'Eh

No kidding - that's what our local Canada Day festivities were called this year. Corny, right?I shouldn't complain though, because they did a good job with them overall; our little municipality even had a fireworks show (booming in the background, all the way from downtown, even as I type) for the first time in about ten years.Why we have had no fireworks, when hick towns a quarter of our size in the surrounding countryside have had them all along, is beyond me...I only wish we could have gone to support the cause, and make sure they happen again in the future.Alas, Liam is asleep. Maybe next year??

3 comments:

Dawn said...

DARLING pictures!!! Love your new banner!! When you can spare a sec, I would love a step by step on how/where to add a banner to blogger. Designing one is on my list of things to do!!!

The Robiltons said...

Cute shirt on Liam!

Anonymous said...

Awww... your photos are amazing! Really adorable.