Saturday, February 03, 2007

We need a miracle

We're gearing up to throw a Superbowl party tomorrow. Chad has spent the past 21 years being a devout Bears fan, and so far, it's gotten him nowhere. Tomorrow, we'll let him have this day of glory that's been so long in coming. The menu for the day consists almost entirely of meat (chili, wings, coconut shrimp) and deep fried products (chips, jalapeno poppers, etc.) I'm going to take a crack at the infamous Buffalo Chicken dip, too (though I'm generally not a fan of spicy food, so I'm not sure I will have much of it, regardless of how it turns out). Send us your good luck vibes... I hope there are no man tears before the day is out.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Go Bears!!!!! (I hate football, but for your households sake I will root for the Bears!!)