Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Party of one (and a request)

So, I already said (I think) I did a terrible job of taking pictures of the people who were actually at Mallory's birthday party. And that fact was then pointed out to me several more times today (i.e. "Nice party pictures, but was there actually anyone there?") So I'm feeling even worse about it than I already did. So my request is, if you were at the party, if you have any pics, please send them along... I would be grateful!!

Now that that plea is out of the way... here are some more cake smash pics. And I swear, none of these were staged - this is entirely Mal in all her sugar-high glory:




1 comments:

megan said...

Oh my god she is so cute I just want to bite her!

I did my part getting Darin back his camera prior to the party :)