Monday, May 04, 2009

Welcome, Monday.

Mondays can be brutal at the best of times, but especially when you've been out of the office for a week and are playing catch-up.

And especially when you lose an earring. (Thank goodness I was not wearing my Liam earrings!)

And especially when you start working longer days in order to take advantage of your company's every-other-Friday-off summer policy, and you use your condensed little lunch break to run across town to pick up your prints only to be told when you get there that their printer went down last night and you are SOL. Could they not have called and left a message to that effect?

The light at the end of the tunnel is that as I left, printless, I swung past the greenhouse again, and the urns I saw there yesterday and wanted but the last pair were being held for someone else? - I guess that someone else never materialized. I have no photos, but now I have urns.

Not much of a consolation when I was planning to organize my photo albums tonight.

0 comments: