Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of needles, anyway

Work's been busy and our home internet connection is down (I don't THINK it has anything to do with that router I just installed... but maybe I did mess something up??) Anyway, hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

One item of note... in yesterday's London Free Press, they declared the H1N1 pandemic to be over in this neck of the woods, with the last official case reported back in mid-December. Chad and I were talking about it over the Christmas break as it had seemed to just suddenly drop out of the news. I guess that's why. We never did get around to vaccinating anyone in our family - even though at one point I thought it might be a good idea, I was never more than borderline convinced. And now I'm glad that life got in the way and we never got it done. One less reason to lie awake at night worrying whether we made a mistake.

Seasonal flu, now, that's another matter entirely... Cindy's son and husband were both down sick earlier in the week. Ugh. Hoping that is another bullet we dodge.

0 comments: