Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa Claus Parade - 2010

Our community's Santa Claus Parade was this past weekend. I am sitting here scratching my head and trying to think of something memorable about it. Mostly I am coming up empty. Liam was beyond excited about it, as usual. Mallory was 'meh' until a float came down the street blaring the Black Eyed Peas. "This is one of my favourite songs," she said. She has quite the ear for music - she really likes Pink, too. And it's not that we play a Pink CD over and over; random Pink songs come on the radio, and she says, "I like this song!" Hey, Pink just released a greatest hits CD. Might make a good stocking stuffer for Mal. Hmmm...

Anyway, we lucked out with the weather - it was very slightly above freezing, and the considerable wind from the day before had died down. I'm sure that one of these days we will be out there in a blizzard, cursing all the car dealerships who throw a string of lights on a vehicle and call it a parade entry - delaying the arrival of Santa himself, which is really the only reason we are out there.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

you always take great low light photos! Envious!! Happy Day One December Daily day!