Friday, December 17, 2010

Where did the month go?

Normally, I have my Christmas shopping done in October, my cards done in November... you get the idea. This year, I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I still have to do a pile of shopping, all of my baking, all of my wrapping, half of my cards...If I can just make it through today - and then a couple of hours on Monday afternoon - then I will be off on vacation for a couple of weeks. I will definitely be fielding calls from the office but, equipped with a laptop and a phone, am hoping not to have to come back in. And then we can bake, shop, wrap, craft (I still have Christmas crafty items tucked away that I bought more than a month ago!)... you get the picture. Very much looking forward to it.

(Both kids got their eyes checked for the first time last week... both are doing A-OK.)

0 comments: