Sunday, December 19, 2010

May the force be with you

Today, I took the kids over to a birthday party for their friend Colin who is turning 6 this week. (OMG, 6!! - but I digress.) The party theme was Star Wars (not KKK as Mallory might appear - she is wearing a Jedi robe and looking awfully reminiscent of me as Princess Leia, I must say. Maybe we can double-date next year on Halloween.)It was nice to take a break from the Christmas festivities and focus on something else for a change. Colin's mom did a bang-up job organizing some indoor party activities including a Jedi obstacle course...
...and a Darth Vader pinata...
...and Liam even spoke to, and enjoyed the company of, the other kids there. Go, Liam!My kids have no idea what Star Wars is, but they sure did enjoy cutting up and eating R2D2.Full photo set up on Flickr.

0 comments: