Friday, March 25, 2005

Thank you, Kal

I have no idea who Kal is - but it's someone who took the time to stop and comment and help me resize my photos in the blog. That seems to have done the trick. Kal, you and I must have been online at the same time - the reason the template changed every time you looked is because I was trying a few different things to see what worked. Your WIDTH trick worked. Thank you.



Today was the first race of the 2005 Season. The Runner's Choice store in London, Ontario does a fabulous job of organizing a race series every summer. It's grown from maybe 4 races per season to about 8 (I think??) right now. Chad decided to run today, although none of our usual race buddies joined him this time around - I think everyone needs to shake off the last of winter before they're ready for that. I thought of running when he first started talking about it several months ago, but didn't know if I'd still be mobile at this point, let alone running. So I was the official bag-holder and photo-taker. Here Chad is as the race starts... he wasn't overly happy with his time, but it's a good opener to the season and something to improve on next month, right? And the shirt he got was cool, which makes the entry fee worthwhile.

0 comments: