Saturday, April 09, 2005

Tick tick tick



39 weeks today. Nothing happening. Hoping that this is the last pic I have to take... the last few weeks I have been taking them on Sundays (just more convenient somehow)... made sure to get this one in on Saturday just in case I'm otherwise engaged by tomorrow...

For some reason, I still can't see things going past next Saturday. I mean, I KNOW they more than likely will. I just can't see it is all. Ha - me and every other pregnant woman...

This morning on my way home from Bodyflow I stopped by the photo lab to pick up the last month's worth of prints. As with most things in life, you get what you pay for when it comes to photos, and taking my prints to the most expensive place I know of always results in a much better job than taking them elsewhere. It's worth it for these pics, though I still take regular snapshots to Zehr's for less than half the cost. Anyway, a woman I've never seen before was working the counter. I said I had prints to pick up for Cook and without batting an eye she turned to get them and said, "How much longer do you have left?" I was wearing a baggy jacket so I'm assuming she knows from my pictures rather than from noticing me in person. So now I'm all paranoid that I'm being heckled by the photo lab people every time I take my belly shots in. One more reason why I'm hoping not to have too many more to take in. For next week I'm thinking I need one of those tear-away calendar pages showing April 16th... or a kitchen timer... or me looking at my watch... would you just hurry up and get here already???

0 comments: