Monday, February 02, 2009

And a picture to go with my rant

We had a playdate with the Fifes at the Early Years centre on Saturday morning, which consisted of the kids moving from activity to activity at breakneck speed, and then we took them to a diner for lunch - a term which I use loosely, because it consisted of pancakes, french fries, and a bowl of ice cream for dessert. Kid heaven, in other words. The good news is that Mallory was asleep before I pulled out of the diner driveway, and even Liam was in the mood for some downtime on Saturday afternoon as a result. I then force-fed them strawberries and broccoli for the rest of the day to make up for the lack of nutrients at lunch.

(Here we are all packed into one tiny little diner booth, because Liam balked at the idea of sitting across the aisle from me at another table, and Mallory, well, she can't be trusted to do anything on her own.)

0 comments: