Friday, February 27, 2009

*update*

I didn't win first or second with my soup. (I don't know how the rest of the placings went and right now I think ignorance is bliss.) The whole pot was emptied though, so it's all good.

I didn't get The Reader - I am sharing my movie score with a friend and she has that one for now. I did, however, get Revolutionary Road - that's on taps for tomorrow night instead. All Kate Winslet is good, right? Screen time is 9 p.m. (i.e. right after I get Liam into bed and pour a drink) - if anyone wants to watch with me, you are most welcome to drop by. You think I jest when I invite you, but I don't. :)

The passport photos are required for The Cook Family Vacation 2009: we're going to see The Mouse! I'll fill you in (with passport photo outtakes, I'm sure) next week, I promise.

2 comments:

Rose said...

I want to attend movie night!!! ;)

megan said...

EEEEK! 9pm is a little late unless I can get a sitter, I'll let you know.