Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy, happying

Sometimes I look at my kids and feel totally overwhelmed by their beauty. How on earth did I have any part in producing a little girl as pretty as her?

Tonight, I am sewing away happily, almost finished my blind. Maybe Chad can hang it for me tomorrow. Joy!

I'm singing along with Chantal Kreviazuk, looping through all of her CDs on my iTunes playlist. In a few short weeks, she is coming to my small town to sing to me. (A few hundred other people will be there, too.) Chad got us some great seats as a Christmas present to me. Looking forward to it immensely.

Today, I got a birth announcement in the mail from a family I recently did some newborn photos for. I am so glad that they like the photos so much, and it was so nice of them to send something like that. It totally made my day.

There's a sign up on a lot around the bend from us (the other lot we considered purchasing) - it looks like another house is going up. Our little neighbourhood is filling in. Love that.

The sun was shining today, the heron is back in town and I saw a couple of robins this week. It all bodes well for lots of spring break fun next week.

0 comments: